Patreon logo Patreon Help Center Back to Patreon
We are currently performing some planned maintenance.
For more information, check out this article.

How can we help you?


I am a US citizen living outside of the US which tax form should I fill out? I have not paid US taxes, I don't earn income in the US nor do I live or own anything in the US.

Based on the instruction on the W-8BEN if you are a US citizen you should fill out a W-9. Your income from Patreon may be subject to 1099 reporting. Please see the W-8BEN form for more instructions. To determine your tax responsibilities please consult with a tax professional. 

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk