Patreon does not withhold any taxes from your funds raised on Patreon. Please consult your tax professional to understand your tax obligations.
Articles in this section
- Filing Taxes
- Will I receive a 1099 form?
- Tax questions for USA creators
- I received a tax email from Patreon. How do I review these numbers in my Dashboard?
- Is the money I earned from Patreon “taxable income”?
- What are refunds? Why do I see refunds I didn't initiate?
- Does Patreon withhold any taxes from my payments?
- Why is "Name" (Line 1) required on Patreon's substitute W-9 form?
- Do I need to pay taxes on the pledges I earned?