Patreon does not withhold any taxes from your funds raised on Patreon. Please consult your tax professional to understand your tax obligations.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate fees?
- Filing Taxes
- Will I receive a 1099 form?
- Is the money I earned from Patreon “taxable income”?
- What are refunds? Why do I see refunds I didn't intiate?
- What is a USA tax identification number?
- Does Patreon withhold any taxes from my payments?
- I am a US citizen living outside of the US which tax form should I fill out? I have not paid US taxes, I don't earn income in the US nor do I live or own anything in the US.
- Why is "Name" (Line 1) required on Patreon's substitute W-9 form?
- What is a W8-BEN form?