There are a couple things you can do to help ensure that you receive emails from Patreon:
Make sure your email address on file is correct. To check this, when logged in click Settings > Profile from your drop-down menu and confirm the listed email is correct.
Sometimes email providers might think Patreon.com emails are spam. Check your spam or junk folder to see if our emails ended up there. If you're using Gmail, also check your Promotions and Social tabs for our emails.
Add Patreon's email addresses to your address book to make sure we never get lost:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for post notifications and creator content )
- email@example.com (for resetting or confirming your password)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for transaction notices and automated notices)
- email@example.com (for message notifications from your creators)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for trust and safety issues)
If you still have trouble, get in touch with Patreon Support by clicking the note button at the bottom of patreon.com/faq.