Awesome, we’re so happy you’re a part of our creator community! Welcome to Patreon. Now, let's get you one step closer to living out your dream!
Step 1: Sign up! Hop on over to and click the orange Start My Page button up at the top.
From there, you can sign up with Facebook or your email.
If you already have an account you can log in and click Create on Patreon from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
Step 2: Build your page
Once you've signed up, you'll be taken through :
- Connecting your social media accounts
- Selecting your payment cycle type (can be ). If you select "per creation," you will need to enter what it is you're creating (writing? videos? podcast? etc.)
- Uploading a profile and cover photo for your page.
- Filling out your about section (who you are/why potential patrons should subscribe to your page).
- Uploading an (not required but has been shown to help convert fans to patrons better).
- Your (what you'll be able to do with the money you make on Patreon).
- Your (what perks patrons can receive when they become your patron).
- A "thank you" message and/or video (what patrons see as soon as they submit their pledge to you).
After you click "save and continue" on the final page, you will be able to view your creator page and edit anything you'd like before it goes live to the world.
Step 3: Launch!
Once you're ready to launch out into the world, click the green launch button on the top banner and you'll immediately be live and searchable on Patreon!* You'll know you've launched when you no longer see the option to launch.
Send it to your friends, family, fans, neighbors and anyone else you think would be interested in what you're creating. You can also select a unique Patreon URL from your to make sharing your page even easier!
If you need some extra guidance with launching, we have a ton of great resources for creators on our blog!
We're stoked to have you here and can't wait to see what you create!
Please Note: By design, creators who have marked their pages as Adult Content will not be searchable on the site. Fear not– you can still select a unique URL and share it out with your network!