Here's how to add your RSS link to the Apple Podcast app in order to get access to your creator's patron-only content!
1. After pledging to a creator with RSS rewards, you'll receive a link via email. This is your unique RSS link (be sure not to share it with non-patrons.) Copy this link.
2. Open the Apple Podcast app and click on the Library tab along the bottom and select the edit option in the top right:
3. Select the "Add a Podcast by URL..." option.
3. Paste your unique RSS feed link and click Subscribe
4. You'll see the podcast populate under the Listen Now and Library tabs. You can also listen to any unplayed podcasts for your reward tier immediately after subscribing.